This month, ZOZOFIT announced that we have expanded our services and we are now offering a new, equipment-free scanning experience for users. Users can activate a ZOZOFIT subscription to access our cutting-edge 3D body scanning technology, and decide your level of commitment towards your personal health and wellness on your own terms.
By giving users more scanning options, this allows ZOZOFIT to take a huge step forward in our journey towards becoming the quintessential fitness media gateway for everyone, regardless of how big or small their goals are.
In 2022, ZOZOFIT launched its app where users relied on utilizing the ZOZOSUIT during the scanning process. Now, with version 2.0 of the ZOZOFIT app, our technology has greatly advanced in the last 16 months as our development team has been able to create a successful scanning method for users of our app without the need for any additional hardware.
As we’re focused on democratizing health technology, ZOZOFIT's latest equipment-free scanning experience ushers in a new era where advanced health tracking is not a privilege, but a right, for all. From our accumulated learnings from over 2 million ZOZOSUIT scans, we have been able to develop the same measurement experience without the need for additional hardware.
This simplified experience takes the camera’s recognition of a user’s silhouette, key body locations, and a modified ZOZOSUIT scanning algorithm. Since the front camera is used in this process, that means that users can visually troubleshoot their measurement pose in-frame, too.
Now, users can scan anywhere and see their results in two minutes or less while wearing their own skin-tight clothing (to ensure best results) and their smartphone when they sign up for access via a subscription to the ZOZOFIT app. Currently, this new subscription service is only available to iPhone users, but it will be made available to those with Android devices at a later date.
To get started, download the ZOZOFIT app and create an account before selecting the best subscription plan for you. Choose between a one-month or three-month subscription plan, depending on your fitness goals as well as your desire to continue tracking your progress. All plans include a restriction-free 7-day trial period.
Users can scan as many times as you want during their subscription to the ZOZOFIT app, but after your subscription expires, you will not be able to initiate any new scans (you will still have access to all of your previous scans and data).
Since our launch, ZOZOFIT has continued to adapt to marketplace needs by adding new features and further enhancing the technology behind our app to deliver an intuitive tool that allows users to take control of their health in new and more proactive ways. ZOZOFIT captures 360-degree photographs via users' smartphone cameras to construct a highly detailed image of the human form that highlights 12 key measurement areas, providing comparisons from scan-to-scan with tracking and accountability features.
12 Trackable Measurements Include:
- Upper Arm (Left)
- Upper Arm (Right)
- Upper Waist
- Lower Waist
- Thigh (Left)
- Thigh (Right)
- Calf (Left)
- Calf (Right)
- Body Fat Percentage
ZOZOFIT users can also enjoy other innovative features on our app that make it easier than ever to take control of your health, including:
- Default Mesh: The default mesh view showcases a full-body, 360-degree presentation of your shape where you can zoom in and out and rotate your figure to examine your scanning results
- Side-by-Side: Compare the mesh of your latest scan with a previous scan to evaluate differences side-by-side and track your progress more closely
- ColorMetric: Easily spot areas of growth (amber), reduction (teal), or no change (transparent) with color intensity directly proportional to the percentage of change
Tracking & Accountability Features:
- Trend Graph: Review historical measurements along a trend graph as a means to track and analyze changes to your shape over time
- Goal Setting: Set goals for individual measurement points and track how close you are to completing them after every scan
- Share Function: Share your full body or individual measurements, your 3D mesh, or both with anyone. You can also download a .obj of the 3D rendering for further exploration outside of the app
So, what are you waiting for? Get started scanning with ZOZOFIT today. Click here to sign-up for your free trial and see how our cutting-edge technology can help you take your fitness plans to new heights.